Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in West Sussex, Check out this ERP Programme Manager vacancy in West Sussex. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe that everyone can take on the world, and it’s our vision to become the most loved travel company. As we embark on this next exciting stage of our journey, we’re harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to challenge the status quo. It’s in our DNA to disrupt the market and lead the way with fresh ideas. Bringing new approaches to the industry, and remaining a loud and proud voice for positive change – be it on issues of sustainability, people, or our communities. So, if you’re ready to take your career to new heights, read on.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an ERP Programme Manager
- The primary focus will be on the successful implementation of a new ERP solution to replace the current on-premises legacy systems for People (HR) and Finance.
- Closely collaborate with business owners at the exec level to deliver high-quality programme delivery expertise.
- Demonstrate outstanding change management and outcome delivery.
- Lead a cross-functional transformation programme with multiple workstreams and interaction across internal Virgin Atlantic teams and with 3rd parties.
- Manage a team of delivery resources with energy and poise, within a matrix environment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Programme Management experience in delivering ERP solutions in People (HR) and/or Finance functions, with a high degree of business change.
- Track record of leading People (HR) and/or Finance programmes with multiple business processes, data migration, complex architecture and system integrations.
- Transformation experience with strong programme management disciplines, inclusive of; planning, governance, management of resources, budgets, status, risk/issues/dependencies/assumptions, communications and team leadership.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of programmes to time, cost and quality outcomes.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : VHQ Crawley, West Sussex Job Type : Full-Time