Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Solihull, Check out this Supervisor Job vacancy in Solihull. At Virgin Atlantic Holidays, we’re just as passionate as we’ve always been about becoming the most loved travel company. It’s been an uncertain year, for us, and for everyone. There’s been ups and downs, some successes, and some sadness. One thing we know for sure – this year has shown that when we combine our brand with the power of amazing people, we make something truly magical.
Virgin Atlantic is still proudly flying, creating the same fabulous flight experience we’re famous for, and we’re busily laying the foundations for a profitable future. We know that the right people are key to creating success – so we’re delighted to be able to offer this opportunity, as we seek someone brilliant to join our team and help us achieve our vision. Perhaps that’s you? We’d love to find out.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor
- You’ll know all of our products like the back of your hand, and you’ll suggest ways to upgrade our customer’s holiday to really fit with their preferences.
- You will drive new business by helping out with creative and attention-grabbing events and social media campaigns.
- You’ll keep our customer-facing merchandise up-to-date and sales-focused to inspire customer inquiries and sales.
- Support the Manager with operational performance including rotas, discounting, and forward-thinking ideas to grow our business.
- Role model sales through service to deliver a high level of Mystery shopper scores and sales.
- Ensure completion of customer questionnaires and capture results
- You’ll help develop your team to support our business objective to be the Most Loved travel company.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Solihull Job Type : Full-Time