Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in London, Check out this Cargo Strategy and Planning Analyst Job vacancy in London. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe that everyone can take on the world, and it’s our vision to become the most loved travel company. As we embark on this next exciting stage of our journey, we’re harnessing our spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation to challenge the status quo.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Cargo Strategy and Planning Analyst
- Develop and deliver dynamic dashboards and reports at various levels (e.g. region, route, and customer) for all Cargo performance metrics (Commercial, Operational and Financial). These will include but are not limited to revenue, costs, profit, and market share.
- Curate data sources to provide more efficient, up-to-date, relevant, and accessible information to the business.
- Set targets and provide governance for internal and external incentive programs to maximize and grow revenue and customer loyalty.
- Work on and own assigned projects on commercial and operational related initiatives including planning, research, and implementation.
- Provide actionable recommendations on the route, customer, and distribution strategies to maximize revenue performance, through extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data.
- Work cross-functionally with the Cargo division (including Sales, Digital, Revenue Management, and Finance) to tackle complex problems that will guide and improve tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Participate in the delivery and communication of the Cargo annual budget as well as short-term forecasting (weekly, monthly) of expected cargo performance at the route, territory, and regional levels.
- Present and influence at all levels, including to the senior management team.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceptional numerical skills and strong attention to detail (essential)
- Strong ability to communicate complex messages to various audiences (essential)
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of Excel (essential)
- Experience using analytical and visualization tools such as Power BI (essential)
- Experience in querying databases using SQL and combining using ETL tools such as ADF or Alteryx (desirable)
- Experience developing business strategies at various levels – corporate, customer, etc. (desirable)
- Experience using predictive modeling (forecasting) tools and techniques (desirable)
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : London, Heathrow Job Type : Full-Time