Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Heathrow, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Heathrow. We are looking for dedicated Customer Service Agents to join our team at Heathrow Airport. To provide a warm welcome to our customers ensuring a flawless journey through the airport. As part of a large and versatile team, you will ensure that our customers’ needs are fully met at every point.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Checking in our Economy class customers and ensuring their bags are within airline regulations.
- Engaging with our customers in order to maximize revenue-generating opportunities. You will actively promote the features and benefits of exit seats, extra legroom seats, and other cabins to improve sales.
- Working with colleagues at the boarding gates, you will carry out duties such as tagging bags and making boarding calls.
- Vigilant to ensure security standards are never compromised and remain vigilant throughout the check-in process.
- Consistently mindful of the operational target of On-Time Performance, we want our flights to always leave on time
- Escorting our Unaccompanied minors/VIP’s/PRM, (passengers with restricted mobility), you’ll make them feel comfortable and confident in their journey with us.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong communication
- Absolute attention to detail
- A genuine ‘happy to help demeanor.
- Preferably face-to-face customer service experience, it’s not a game changer if you haven’t
- The airport is a busy diverse environment, so you’ll be able to adapt your communication style.
- Creative and open-minded in finding ways to achieve outstanding service standards.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : London Heathrow Airport Job Type : Full-Time