If You are Looking for Jobs in Karachi, Check out this Vice President Job vacancy in Karachi. Reporting to the Regional CEO NEM and to the Board of Directors, the Vice President will lead the EXCO for Gerry’s dnata, consolidation, and subsequent management of the business.
Accountabilities will include: delivering a safe, secure, customer-focused ground handling and cargo service in accordance with regulatory requirements, dnata policies, and procedures, and the requirements of client Airlines; developing and delivering the business strategy; setting and achieving budgetary and financial targets in liaison with dnata International management; developing and managing relationships with appropriate Government Contacts, Airport Authorities, border agencies, and other relevant regulatory authorities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Vice President
- Finance Management, planning, and control in line with the board strategy;
- Ensure that all directives issued by the Board of directors and the Joint Venture partners are followed within local legal parameters;
- Direct Gerry’s dnata team to deliver the agreed budget;
- Maintain efficient and effective control over the management and performance of the Company, at all levels;
- Maximize the efficient use of the Company’s human, material, and financial resources;
- Maintain and supervise proper legal and safety measures to protect the wellbeing of the staff of the Company and the Company’s assets and reputation;
- Manage and protect the Company’s funds and assets;
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Karachi, Pakistan Job Type : Full-Time