Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Newark, Check out this Supervisor Job vacancy in Newark. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have an outstanding responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor
- Exercise United’s core4 values to provide local support and care for flight attendants during any Inflight incident
- Oversee the performance of the flight attendant team in line with the flight attendant collective bargaining agreement
- Team-oriented, with enthusiasm for people and delivering exceptional service
- Develop positive relationships with team members and other work groups to achieve our common goals
- Conduct investigations regarding performance, complaints, or other work-related issues
- Keep our flight attendant team advised by sharing corporate initiatives and changes in policy or procedures
- Showcase the delivery of new Inflight products as determined by the Flight Experience team
- Ensure daily company goals, policy, and procedure compliance are met
- Coordinate with customer service and Station Operations Center (SOC) to ensure operational success
- Ensure safety goals are met and FAA regulatory requirements are consistently adhered to by the team
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Newark, New Jersey, United States Job Type : Full-Time