Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Business Marketing Intern Job vacancy in Chicago. The time is right to join United. We’re reinventing our company from the ground up, and opportunities exist for all experience levels. If you are a dedicated individual who is ready to move your career in a positive new direction, United Airlines is the place for you.
This role would support a new functional area of the United for Business Marketing team that is focused on new business acquisitions primarily with small-medium enterprises. It would be responsible for thoroughly understanding our business objectives and assisting with the creation of marketing content and dashboards that help illustrate initiative outcomes.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Business Marketing Intern
- Content Creation: Write industry-specific pieces of blog content for SEO; create templates for one-one assets; create extra training materials/guides for United for Business users based on customer feedback.
- Create a dashboard with help of IT/Sales systems to demonstrate the success of cross-channel ABM efforts and show revenue from small-medium business accounts; review reporting on where customers are dropping in the enrollment path and provide recommendations for improvement.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Communications, or Business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- must be able to create PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to review complex information and make recommendations
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills – comfort with presenting in front of groups, including leadership
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time