Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in Orlando. Do you find the idea of working at an airport exciting? Would you love to help people get where they’re going? Are you a real problem-solver who can stay focused in any situation? You’re the perfect candidate for a role as a part-time Customer Service Representative for United Airlines.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Caring for customers
- It is vitally important that our Customer Service Representatives make every interaction a positive one.
- You’ll also have the ability to transfer to other locations within our amazing network.
- The ability to work any schedule or shift is crucial
- You will be required to work mandatory overtime, when necessary.
- As you gain seniority, you can trade days with colleagues, pick up extra hours, and have more control over your schedule.
- Whether booking reservations or printing boarding passes, determining alternative flight options, or rebooking a reservation, you must be calm, cool, and collected.
- Many routes to success
- With experience, you can explore roles in gate services, ticketing, baggage services, international flights, and United Club locations, as well as manager or supervisor roles.
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not.
- Punctuality and reliability are essential—we’ve got flight schedules to meet!