Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Customer Service Representative Job vacancy in Minneapolis. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another. It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
- Interacting with customers in a kind and useful manner is key to crafting memorable experiences and building customer loyalty and dedication
- Stepping up and anticipating customer needs while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility when we have inconvenienced a customer
- Working each and every day with a safety mentality by ensuring we hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards
- Navigating challenges by being steady yet adaptable. Maintaining composure and managing issues while not taking customer frustration personally.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage
- Ability to acquire a SIDA badge and meet airport requirements for badging
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States Job Type : Full-Time