If You are Looking for Jobs in ADLNJS Head Office, Check out this Training Coordinator Job vacancy in ADLNJS Head Office. National Jet Systems (NJS) is part of the Qantas group and plays an important role in connecting communities and industries. Our fleet consists of twenty Boeing 717 aircraft, operating regular services to capital cities, regional centers, and leisure destinations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Training Coordinator
- We love to travel: Enjoy heavily discounted air travel within Australia and across the globe, both for you and your family and friends, as well as exclusive deals on accommodation and holidays.
- We have flexible leave options: Make use of leave and flexible working opportunities including 14 weeks of paid parental leave and the option to purchase additional paid leave for eligible employees.
- We’ll give you access to thousands of rewards: Through our partnerships, we can offer you discounts across shopping, food and wine, insurance, health and wellbeing, leisure, and entertainment. You can also take advantage of our salary packaging program including motor vehicles, eligible portable electronic devices, and professional memberships.
- We’ll support your well-being: Whether it’s learning to better support your own and others’ mental health, our interactive wellbeing app or your very own tailored nutrition plan.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong administrative capability
- Experience using a broad range of IT systems
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability, including management of stakeholders who are remote and/or in a different time zone
- Strong compliance ethic and commitment to upholding a compliance culture
Job Details Company Name : Qantas Location : ADLNJS Head Office Job Type : Full-Time