Website Delta Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Tower Agent Job vacancy in Minneapolis. As a Tower Agent, you will work in a dynamic, constantly changing environment and ensure contracted cabin service groups efficiently and effectively service aircraft.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Tower Agent
- Assigns cabin servicing activities to contracted cabin service groups.
- Monitors the operation in partnership with other lines of business and adjusts the necessary resources to accomplish required cabin services as circumstances change.
- Uses radio, phone, and/or computer dispatching tools to ensure proper information and data is relayed.
- Manages all flights related to cabin servicing requirements, including delayed departure time assignments, coordinates service callbacks, and communicates the current state of the flight to appropriate personnel.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Should have strong analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Should be a self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, including overnights and days off.
- Should be proficient in communication skills: verbal, written, and listening; strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are preferred.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM.
- Must possess a strong customer service orientation.
Job Details Company Name : Delta Airlines Location : Minneapolis, MN, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit delta.avature.net.