Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Technical Operations Job vacancy in Houston. Fall intern responsibilities will include the timely and accurate preparation, filing and payment of sales and use taxes of United Airlines and its subsidiaries, maintaining proper documentation for and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, researching sales & use tax issues, and implementing and/or changing procedures to ensure proper compliance, reconciliation of tax accounts, preparation and recording of monthly journal entries.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Operations
- Maintain proper documentation for Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Reconciliation of tax accounts, prepare and record monthly journal entries
- Research sales & use tax issues and implement and/or change procedures to ensure proper compliance, respond to internal and external sales & use tax issues efficiently and accurately
- Identify & implement process improvements in the area of transaction taxes, research and prepare exemption certificates as requested, assist with multi-state sales & use tax audits, complete special tax projects as needed
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Research and Analysis
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Houston, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 11-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.