Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Technical Operations Job vacancy in Chicago. Fall intern responsibilities will include the timely and accurate preparation, filing and payment of sales and use taxes of United Airlines and its subsidiaries, maintaining proper documentation for and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, researching sales & use tax issues, and implementing and/or change procedures to ensure proper compliance, reconciliation of tax accounts, preparation and recording of monthly journal entries.
Responsible for resolving vendor sales tax issues, including issuing proper resale and exemption certificates.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Operations
- Maintain proper documentation for Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Reconciliation of tax accounts, prepare and record monthly journal entries
- Identify & implement process improvements in the area of transaction taxes, research and prepare exemption certificates as requested, assist with multi-state sales & use tax audits, complete special tax projects as needed
- Research sales & use tax issues and implement and/or change procedures to ensure proper compliance, respond to internal and external sales & use tax issues efficiently and accurately
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High level of integrity/strict adherence to protecting confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Research and Analysis
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, IL, USA Job Type : Full-Time