Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Technical Lead Job vacancy in Doha. As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for architecting, building, and delivering enterprise-class, scalable and reliable applications; following waterfall and agile development methodology. You will be responsible for coding as well as leading and mentoring the engineering team.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Lead
- Architect, Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain highly scalable and optimized mission-critical applications with state-of-the-art monitoring and logging practices, in cloud or on-premise.
- Conduct root causes analysis of incidents and assess technical debt and infrastructure requirements/changes and submit findings.
- Co-ordinate design activity of the assigned product, while working with a cross-functional team of Product Owners/Designers and developers, acting as custodian of the solution
- Take full responsibility for the technical integrity of the solution, ensuring that common technical elements are recognized and that work is not unnecessarily duplicated
- Review functional and non-functional requirements and recommend/develop technology frameworks.
- Ensure quality control activities (including NFR testing) are carried out satisfactorily. Attends quality reviews as appropriate.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong experience in Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight into Java and J2EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction Management, etc.)
- Experience working with Message Queue Integrations like IBM MQ
- Experience in Spring Framework/Spring Boot development.
- Proficient in Enterprise Integration Technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time