Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Technical Editor Job vacancy in Miramar. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits, and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Editor
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments.)
- Quality Control: Ensure the readability of a current and accurate Spirit Airlines Manual Set by reviewing/editing the work of the Technical Writing Team and offering suggestions for improvement while adhering to the Technical Publications Evaluation Guidelines and Quality Assurance Checks.
- Lead strategic thinking and material development around the Technical Publications Department’s editorial needs on issues, campaigns, and projects to ensure strong, on-message, and compelling writing.
- Editorial Review: Substantially edit and proofread company manuals and technical documents to ensure correct content and format to include precise spelling, punctuation, mechanics, syntax, and grammar.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Skilled in documentation editing, formatting, and creation in FrameMaker, Arbortext, and XML Document Authoring Software.
- Outstanding writing and editorial capability, writing samples, and professional references are required.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and comfort level with very high-quality standards and academic orientation. Must be meticulous with regard to grammar and accuracy and highly detail-oriented.
- The ability to work both independently and lead in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel may be required.
- Ability to think logically and deal with complex, often technical material – ability to develop content that is accessible and compelling without reverting to promotional or sales language.
- Maturity, professionalism, and diplomacy in interacting with Team Members, senior staff, and Subject Matter Experts.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.