Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Tech Ops Administrative Coordinator Job vacancy in Orlando. We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Tech Ops Administrative Coordinator.
- Compiles data and prepares reports.
- Coordinates and supervises volunteers to execute all Team meetings and functions.
- Liaison between Technical Operations and various Departments.
- Complies with special projects or directives as set forth from time-to-time by the Senior and/or Directors.
- Responsible for handling all Employee paperwork (i.e. PRF’s Job Description and Promotions).
- Operates PC equipment, utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- 2 years administrative or equivalent business work experience required.
- Previous airline industry experience preferred.
- College course work or degree an asset.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Orlando, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 25-May-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.