Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this talent Development Director Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path toward becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Talent Development Director
- Lead the identification and development of key strategic capabilities to achieve United’s growth strategy. Create action plans, design change management strategies, gain executive consensus, org design, and upskilling plans to support the acceleration of identified strategic capabilities.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HRBPs in the identification of talent opportunities, and potential interventions, and then produce global solutions. Represent business/brand perspective in talent conversations.
- Build the process by which we will identify critical talent to match with critical roles as part of the global talent process
- Own and drive the TD execution agenda; acts as a hands-on delivery resource leading the execution through HRBPs
- Assures alignment of business unit TD requirements with global strategies. Offers global perspective to the business
Who Can Apply For This Position
- At least 5 years of team leadership and development experience. Ideally, this person has built out teams for organizations previously
- Shown success in designing, implementing, and sustaining programs in our key talent development areas
- Significant expertise in developing and driving talent planning and organizational design methodologies for large organizations
- Leads with an “outside-in” mentality by keeping a pulse on the external market and HR trends
- Previous demonstration of ability to influence executives and gain consensus for key initiatives
- Past success using data to establish return on investment and to create a compelling story to increase adoption
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time