Website Titan Airways
Titan Airways is hiring a Systems Data and Integrity Engineer for their team in Essex! If you have experience in systems engineering and are looking for a new opportunity, this could be the perfect fit for you. Check out our job posting and apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- They control all aspects of the Aircraft Maintenance Programs and their accuracy in
terms of OASES system entry.
- Ensuring hard copy records are maintained in a satisfactory manner and available for
review on a prompt basis as required
- Have oversight of the OASES s
- Control of the Short Term Planners on a day-to-day basis in terms of the accuracy of
the work pack completion and forecasting within the OASES system
- Oversight of the Technical Records Clerks, ensuring that all data produced in the line
maintenance environment is entered within the OASES system
- Control of all aspects regarding the Electronic Tech Log (ETL) to ensure the correct
interface and accuracy within the OASES system.
Q: Where is the location of this job?
A: The location of the job is in Essex, at Titan Airways.
Conclusion: If you have experience in systems engineering and are looking for a new opportunity, this Systems Data and Integrity Engineer position at Titan Airways could be a great fit for you. The job involves assisting with the control and update of various technical records and documents, as well as supporting the Head of Fleet Technical Management during audits and other duties as assigned. If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply today.