If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Supervisor of Facilities Job vacancy in Jamaica. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor of Facilities
- Organize facility projects with our business partners and/or contractors.
- Monitor, and assess the performance of business partners as it relates to our preventive maintenance inspections/repairs.
- Consult with stakeholders, user groups, and Crewmembers to describe and define project scope, project specifications, resource requirements, and schedule, and provide suggested actions to complex problems in order to meet project and/or plan objectives.
- Provide practical and economical solutions to new business needs and recommend refinement and/or modification of workflows.
- Monitor and ensure the integrity and functionality of critical systems such as fire suppression, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, HVAC systems, escalators, and elevators.
- Monitor, and assess the performance of business partners as it relates: to janitorial, trash, security monitoring (infrastructure), and horticulture maintenance.
- Ensure that the business partners effectively maintain mechanical equipment rooms to ensure clean and safe conditions at all facilities.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Three (3) years of experience working in a facilities environment
- Proactive and detail-oriented, problem-solving focused, and multitasking.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite
- Able to operate and understand the functionality of HVAC systems, lighting controls, electrical basics, plumbing basics, and be able to comprehend and manage (after training) the facility building management computer system
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Jamaica, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time