If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Supervisor Aircraft Support Job vacancy in Boston. The Aircraft Support Technician Supervisor reports to the Manager of Aircraft Appearance. The Aircraft Support Technician Supervisor is responsible for supervising Aircraft Support Technician activities and has the authority to assign work functions to the Aircraft Support Technicians (AST) assigned to duty under their supervision.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Aircraft Support
- Verifies ASTs have received the necessary training for assignment to job tasks.
- Assigns Aircraft Support Technician in accordance with requirements contained in work packages.
- Coordinates with appropriate departments to accomplish prompt resolutions to problems that affect Interior line maintenance activity.
- Ensures adequate staffing is scheduled for cabin work.
- Ensures that cabin maintenance activities are performed in accordance with work issued by Maintenance Planning and in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing maintenance program/ maintenance schedule for interiors.
- Ensures that the work turnover is completed prior to the end of the shift.
- Coordinate with Line Maintenance Supervisors and Lead Maintenance Technicians with the nightly cabin maintenance and servicing of JetBlue Aircraft assigned to the Aircraft Support Technicians.
- Ensures that all material and appropriate equipment is provided to complete assigned tasks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Four (4) years of experience servicing commercial aircraft in a heavy or line maintenance environment
- One (1) year experience as a JetBlue Technician or two (2) years of aviation management experience
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a driving record from the state of your primary residence that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards
- Ability to remain alert to moving vehicles and aircraft
- Able to crawl, bend, kneel, climb, and stoop frequently
- Ability to communicate effectively; in both oral and written communication
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and the Internet
- Available for overnight travel (10 %)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Boston, MA, US Job Type : Full-Time