Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Diego, Check out this store/Warehouse Agent Job vacancy in San Diego. Our M&E team has earned the FAA’s prestigious Diamond Award for almost 20 consecutive years — the only major carrier to receive the award for as many years, and the most of any airline.
From our parts warehouse to the maintenance hangar, our Ready, SAFE, Go mindset prioritizes safety in all that we do for our guests and coworkers. If you share our values of safety and excellence, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Stores/Warehouse Agent
- Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, shipping (which may include dangerous goods and materials), warehousing, storing, dispersing, and recording parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Responsible for helping internal customers with needs such as supplying parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Prepare shipments for flights and ground transportation.
- Process orders and perform inventory.
- Drive a variety of vehicles including pick-up trucks, vans, box trucks, forklifts, and pallet jacks.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Flexible to work varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Be adaptable to performing work according to to set procedures.
- Must be organized and be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : San Diego, California Job Type : Full-Time