Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Station Operations Coordinator Job vacancy in San Francisco. The Station Operations Coordinator is responsible for a diverse range of administrative activities and projects for airport operations.
As an individual contributor, this role ensures the stations administrative tasks runs efficiently.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Operations Coordinator
- Follow established procedures, with additional research, to assist leadership with labor relations issues and grievance processes.
- Handle station’s Medical Relations and Worker’s Compensation duties, including supporting employee leaves, tracking data in relation to job related injuries, and assisting leadership with Injury Reduction Programs.
- Perform HR and timekeeping administrative requirements (e.g., new hire and termination processing, promotions and job title changes, leaves and time off, onboarding, payroll data entry, interview scheduling and logistics, visitor badges, employee communication, etc.).
- Create and submit monthly landing reports.
- Provide event planning support and coordination (e.g., routine and VIP tours, department celebrations and awards).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service and problem resolution.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., written, verbal, and presentation).
- Proactive, a bias for action, and excellent prioritization and follow-through skills.
- Organized, efficient, and process-oriented, with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : San Francisco, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time