Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Station Admin Coordinator Job vacancy in Denver. Responsible for successfully delivering upon the day-to-day operational support needs, including but not limited to, document processing, meeting and event planning, accountable documents maintenance, and general clerical duties. Coordinate efforts with departments such as Labor, Safety, SWA U, Standards and Regulatory Compliance, People, etc to ensure collaboration and compliance. Support local Station Leadership.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Admin Coordinator
- Responsible for station financials including verification of monies received from Station Sales, preparation of bank deposits, reconciliation and maintenance of petty, etc.
- Processes verifies, balances and reconciles expense reports, invoices and Leader’s purchasing card as needed to prepare for accounts payable. Audits and provides balancing reports to Leader weekly or as needed
- Order, maintain, distribute and audit all accountable documents
- Prepare and process station-level pass requests
- Maintenance of station and staff phone lists, org charts, conference room schedules, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Demonstrates experience using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver high-quality results when contributing as an individual or member of a Team, including when under tight time constraints and/or while dealing with competing priorities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Demonstrates good judgment when given confidential/sensitive information
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.