Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW Hangar, Check out this Staff Assistant Job vacancy in DFW Hangar. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Staff Assistant
- Responsible for overtime processing
- Acts as a backup when needed
- May be involved in the scheduling of training
- May maintain WorkBrain entries for all employees and Automata
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have a professional working manner
- Must be very organized
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Hangar Job Type : Full-Time