Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Horley, Check out this Sr. Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Horley. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr. Airport Services Agent
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding fates, etc.
- Assist passengers in regard to entry requirements, visas, residence permits, etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
- DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
- Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Horley, UK Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.