If you are looking for a job in Toronto and are interested in working as a Sr. Airport Service Agent, this job vacancy could be a great opportunity for you. With a focus on providing high-quality and professional passenger service, this role offers the chance to work with a team of senior Airport Services colleagues to represent Emirates and enhance the passenger experience. Although the job requirements, education qualifications, age requirements, language proficiency, and experience needed are not specified in the job description, the job offers the chance to take on a variety of duties and responsibilities and be a part of a dynamic team. Apply now to join this exciting team and be a part of the world-class service provided by Emirates.
Q: What are the job duties and responsibilities?
- Providing assistance to passengers on arrival and departure
- Ensuring high quality and professional passenger service is maintained at all times
- Co-ordinating the airport operation of chauffeur-driven limousines for eligible passengers
- Monitoring check-in
- Monitoring baggage delivery performance
- Supporting and covering the Emirates Ticket Desk
- Undertaking various administrative functions
- Planning and assisting with ad hoc projects and assignments
- Responding to queries, complaints, and claims
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of pre and post-flight documentation
- Providing cover in the absence of senior team members
- Assisting with problems such as delays, disruptions, excess baggage, or denied boarding
- Providing frontline assistance and support to the operational team in the event of resource shortfalls
Q: Where is the job located?
A: The job is located in Toronto.