Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Talent Marketing & Optimization Manager Job vacancy in Miramar. Manager II, Talent Marketing and Optimization will develop, define, and convey Spirit’s employer brand and the Talent Marketing Strategy in order to showcase the organization’s culture and promote Spirit as an employer of choice.
The position is responsible for leveraging data to plan and execute a strategy that engages and attracts a talent network and talent community.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Talent Marketing & Optimization Manager
- Partner with business units and HR Business Partners to understand specific recruiting needs and challenges and recommend Talent Marketing solutions to attract candidates
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Corporate Communications to collaborate in creating campaigns and ensure brand alignment
- Curate and maintain the branding and information on the careers website to ensure it includes relevant and attractive content
- Monitor and analyze KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the different marketing programs and strategies and adjust them as needed
- Develop and manage relationships with schools and associations to maintain brand reputation and build brand awareness and talent pipelines. Assess the effectiveness of recruitment marketing programs and events for continuous improvement
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5 years of Recruitment Marketing, Employer Brand, or relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of marketing and talent acquisition techniques is highly preferred.
- Experience with SEO, Appfeeder, social campaigns, and EVPs.
- Ability to analyze trends and report ROI for recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS) is preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time