Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines jobs – If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Check out this Supervisor, Guest Service Job vacancy in Fort Lauderdale.
Spirit Airlines is seeking a Guest Service Supervisor for our Fort Lauderdale International Airport operation. This role provides support to the General Manager in leading airport operations to attain the best possible customer service by leading our Guest Service Agents to sustain exceptional operational performance and optimal customer service.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Highly approachable professional demeanor.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- At least 2 years airport/airline experience is required.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree Licenses/Designations preferred.
- FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification, seals, and, authorizations preferred.
- Must be willing to be fingerprinted and have the ability to pass a background check.
- Frequently stands, walks, sits, and uses eye/hand coordination.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Ensure operational support by collaborating with upper management to provide maximum operational performance while minimizing customer impact.
- Ensure crews are being briefed before flights on positions to take and how the flight will work.
- Assemble an exceptional team of employees by conducting interviews for team member staffing.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels in all areas relating to daily flight schedule and adjust during irregular operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a respectful manner by managing teams, processes, and policies while ensuring a safe and timely operation.
- Monitoring and responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of all airline ground support equipment.
- Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments.
- Determining manpower requirements and establishing shift assignments for both full-time and part-time employees.
- Ensuring disciplinary procedures are conducted in a fair, timely, and consistent manner
- Understands customer needs and meets them without adding costs and complexity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.