Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Manager Job vacancy in Miramar. The Manager of Internal Evaluations’ primary responsibility is to conduct and report the results of internal evaluations to various constituents across the company. The incumbent’s primary activities include, but are not limited to:
(a) Gathering raw information to identify compliance issues, (b) coordinating with operational personnel in an effort to understand the system under review, (c) conducting root cause analyses, and (d) identifying desired outcomes to prevent the reoccurrence of the issue. Once developed, the results of the evaluation are presented by the Manager of IEP to the Operational Vice Presidents and their staff.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager
- Present an overview and results of completed evaluations to the Divisional Leaders.
- Identify potential areas of concern and evaluation opportunities by monitoring the outputs of Divisional QA and Corporate Compliance programs, Safety Reports, Safety Investigations, FAA findings, IOSA nonconformities, Line Operations Safety Audit (LOSA) nonconformities, and the Voluntary Disclosure Reporting Program (VDRP).
- Operational Liaison – Interface with VPs of Flight Ops, Inflight, TechOps, OCC, and Airport Services on matters concerning the coordination and completion of evaluations.
- Interface with all operational departments to share evaluation results.
- Provide written reports upon completion of evaluations, detailing deficiencies, evidence, analysis, and desired outcomes; prepare and present evaluation debriefs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication.
- Works well independently.
- Self-starter who successfully works in a collaborative spirit.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on large or complex projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Airlines Corporate Compliance Manual.
- Knowledge and understanding of airline operations policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of assigned audit area.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time