Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Flight Ops Senior Instructor Job vacancy in Miramar. Senior Flight Operations Instructor delivers first-rate instructions for Initial, Recurrent, Captain Upgrade, Requalification pilot curriculum, and other projects as assigned. The training environment will include but is not be limited to; The classroom, Cockpit Procedure Trainer (CPT), and Flat Panel Trainer (FPT).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Ops Senior Instructor
- Exhibit a commitment to the established standards of aviation training.
- Must be able to follow Spirit’s FAA-approved training syllabus and ensure pilots are trained to the highest standards.
- Excellent instructing, facilitating, and mentoring skills.
- Fluent with the operating requirements of all training devices, equipment, and resources.
- Accomplished applicable SQMS tasks as assigned.
- Establish and maintains effective communication channels with applicable stakeholder.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to learn new software and systems efficiently.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Associate degree in Aviation, Engineering, or a related discipline or five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Pilot Certificates.
- Prior Airbus (A320) experience preferred.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) with multi-engine preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time