Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Airport Service Instructor Job vacancy in Miramar. Our Airport Services Training Instructor oversees the delivery of accurate and quality education to Airport Service employees and vendors that provide compliance with regulatory, service requirements, and operational goals.
Develop, maintain and deliver a curriculum that includes lesson plans, new hires, recurrent training, and regulatory and new product training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Service Instructor
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Training Management and respective GM.
- Complete record-keeping (when not electronic), e.g., GSC, CRO, Baggage, and Operations.
- Lead classroom management with materials, technical equipment operation, and daily student performance/behavior.
- Provide technical training and on-site support for new station openings including setup of training records, organization of station files, conduct on-site training, and practice sessions.
- Build competency in the understanding of LMS layout, course delivery, and record-keeping.
- Promote success by coaching performance, counseling behavior and monitoring the progress of student learning, and making suggestions as needed.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Previous teaching experience required
- Must be willing to be fingerprinted and pass a background check to obtain security badges for airport locations
- Proficient in the English language; Multi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred
- Knowledge of Navitaire preferred
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time