Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Airbus Fleet Specialist Job vacancy in Miramar. The Airbus fleet Specialist is a technical Airbus expert who works with Chief Pilots, Training Department, Airbus flight operations support, Safety, Technical Operations, and Engineering. The specialist will also liaison with Tech Docs writers for management of the Airbus and Spirit company manuals including Airbus FlySmart applications. The fleet specialist will be expected to undertake simulator or jumpseat oversight duties as required for fleet compliance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airbus Fleet Specialist
- Review Airbus fleet procedures to ensure safe and efficient operations for all company aircraft.
- Liaison with Aircraft performance engineering to maintain operational efficiency including interface with Airbus FlySmart as needed.
- Assist the MOC and OCC as needed with technical aircraft support on aircraft manuals and pilot procedures as needed.
- Monitor fleet incidents and investigate them where appropriate with the Safety department.
- Work closely with the pilot training department and instructors ensuring all training manuals interface with all flight manuals.
- Review Airbus aircraft service bulletins and modifications with engineering to ensure aircraft compatibility for the fleet.
- Work with Airbus documentation on Airbus World including review of new changes to the Airbus fleet variants.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience with Airbus is preferable.
- Airbus Aviation Background preferred.
- Commercial pilot or individual building hours to be a pilot preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time