Website Spirit Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Huntsville, you can apply for this Cabin Crew Job.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Must have a valid U.S. or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
- Able to attend up to six (6) weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Be fluent in the Dutch language or another designated language
- Able to be on call and available to report for duty in your assigned base (reserve duty). Reserve duty may continue for an undetermined amount of years.
- Must present a professional image, may not have visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing, or extreme hair color or style while in Flight Attendant Uniform
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Competent in handling difficult situations, problem-solving, and complaint resolution
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment