Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Receiving Inspector Job vacancy in Houston. At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing hundreds of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Receiving Inspector
- Ascertain whether the product received requires a Component and Material Tag (M-20A), Consumable Inspection Record (QC-12A), Emergency Inspection Record (QC-12), or CAT II/III Component label (QC-28).
- Comply and place all applicable receiving entries into the Spirit SETS.
- Ensure that an enclosed, secure and segregated area for quarantined parts and associated quarantine parts log is maintained by the Materials department. Allows limited access to persons who can, through letters to providers or by other legitimate means, get the parts out of quarantine.
- Perform receiving inspections on all airframes, engines, and components brought into the Spirit warehousing and supply system, ensuring that all components and paperwork meet the standards set by Spirit GMM.
- Maintains a shift turnover log (M-19) to ensure any part not tagged is addressed and/or any noteworthy item will be brought to the attention of other Receiving Inspectors/Supervisors. Issues that are open will be referenced to the next day’s turnover log page until the issue is closed.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Have at least one year of verifiable Receiving Inspection experience with a 145 Repair Station, or Part 121/135 Air Carrier (preferred)
- Have at least two years of equivalent verifiable aviation industry experience with stores and Quality Control policy and procedures (preferred)
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Houston, Texas Job Type : Full-Time