Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines jobs in DFW Airport – If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW Airport, Check out this Stock Clerk Job vacancy in DFW Airport.
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership.
- High School or GED certification.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand during extended period of time.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.