Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Baltimore, Check out this Maintenance Supervisor Job vacancy in Baltimore. Lead, provide guidance and resources to Lead Mechanics to ensure maintenance is performed in a safe, efficient and timely.
The position is dynamic requiring an experienced and innovative Supervisor with a passion for producing high-quality commercial aircraft maintenance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Supervisor
- Coordinates budget development and expenditures.
- Coordinates MX activities with Maintenance Control, Planning, and personnel.
- Completes required management reports.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with subordinates, peers, and vendors.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use and adapt to standard MS computer software and various.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- Performs other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
- Must be able to quickly analyze and improve line maintenance workflow.
- Must be able to effectively present ideas to the Manager – Aircraft Maintenance.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- MUST be willing to travel for AOG A/C.
- 5-10 years of commercial aircraft maintenance experience.
- 2 or more year’s supervisory experience at a regional or above airline.
- Experienced and current on FAA certification of parts and material.
- 2-3 years of hands-on leadership with the A320 Family of aircraft is preferred.
- Airbus Aircraft (A319, A320, A321) preferred.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, or similar programs.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Baltimore, Maryland Job Type : Full-Time