Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Supervisor Job vacancy in Miramar. Oversees the activities of the Planners and reviews the daily scheduled maintenance events for all Spirit aircraft to ensure the company’s approved Airbus Maintenance Program (AMP) requirements are planned and scheduled within their respective compliance periods. Collaborates with line stations to ensure maintenance workloads, manpower, tooling, and materials are available for the scheduled overnight maintenance activities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor
- Coordinates with the OCC departments any aircraft movements required to accomplish scheduled maintenance tasks and checks.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets for current and future visits pertaining to the line and heavy maintenance inputs.
- Coordinates and maintains shift staffing levels and schedule of Maintenance Planning Team Members.
- Reviews and schedules maintenance tasks and ADHOC work orders associated with the allocated maintenance spare aircraft.
- Routing of company aircraft. Self-prioritize tasks based on operational needs and safety.
- Technical Operations decisions as they pertain to the AMP, maintenance plan, and compliance of the tasks on the Spirit Airlines Fleet as assigned to the maintenance cities for the overnight visits.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to travel (minimum 10% travel)
- HMV (heavy maintenance visit) experience preferred.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and aircraft routing.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida; Orlando, Florida Job Type : Full-Time