Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Ramp Service Job vacancy in Orlando. Spirit Airlines is seeking a Ramp Service Trainer for our Orlando International Airport location. The Ramp Services Trainer will deliver accurate and quality education to the ramp team members as well as ensure compliance with regulations, service requirements, and operational goals.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service
- Recognize and adapt practical instruction according to adult learning principles.
- Monitor Team Member participation and progress throughout the training event. Provide direct feedback and coaching for success.
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Training Management and Ramp Manager.
- Complete recordkeeping (when not electronic) and ensure full compliance with all regulations.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- Provide technical training and on-site support to include: setup of training records, organization of station files in FLL, onsite training, and practice sessions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Thorough knowledge of ticketing, reservations, gate, ramp, and operational functions
- Required current valid Florida driver’s license
- FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification, seals, and, authorizations preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically power point and word, outlook, and basic excel.
- Maintain strong knowledge of computer reservation and check-in systems.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Build competency in the understanding of LMS layout, course delivery, and recordkeeping.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Orlando, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.