Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this MCO Director Job vacancy in Orlando. Lead and motivate a large team of Customer Service and Ramp Team Members towards the common goals of delivering a superior airport guest experience and excellent operational performance while continuously improving the efficiency and cost performance of the station in a safe manner.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an MCO Director
- Ensure that all Team Members have a thorough understanding of Spirit’s value proposition and philosophy.
- Create an environment that endorses the ability to work together as a team and solve problems.
- Reward and celebrate positive outcomes while coaching and correcting negative results
- Foster organizational development by promoting positive communication, cultivating leadership skills, and individual professional growth.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Demonstrate strong technical skills, organizational skills, and detail-oriented.
- Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Spirit’s operational policies and procedures.
- Domestic & International travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Show thorough knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, AOSSP, FAA, DOT, and TSA regulations through documented research.
- Possess knowledge of Ramp, Fueling, and De-Ice operations.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Orlando, Florida Job Type : Full-Time