Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Miramar. The Crew Scheduler accurately schedules, monitors, and provides efficient customer service to the Pilots and Flight Attendants following contractual and regulatory rules, insuring adequate crewing of flights while maintaining the integrity of Spirit’s flight schedule in the Operation Control Center
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Reschedules or assigns crews to flights based on direction from Crew Analyst or Supervisor to assure operational reliability.
- Schedules modify and confirm crew lodging requirements on layovers. Coordinates timely ground transportation for crew members to/from hotels and airports.
- Interacts with Flight Operations and Inflight crew members to communicate scheduling requirements.
- Monitors crew member check-in to assure coverage, and notifies departments of attendance issues. Receives crew absence notifications and promptly schedules replacement crew.
- Books crew deadheads and provide confirmation of record locators to crew members.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Products.
- Must possess intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with using worksheets, formulas, and filtering.
- Great customer service skills working with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to successfully complete an intense 90-day training program.
- Previous Sabre Crew Management and Flica Software experience desired.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members in a demanding, high-stress environment.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida; Orlando, Florida Job Type : Full-Time