Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Buyer Job vacancy in Miramar. This position is part of a twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week AOG unit responsible for the procurement and distribution of aircraft materials, parts, equipment, and supplies. Responsibilities will include negotiating pricing for goods and services to ensure purchases cost competitive and processing purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support of Spirit’s fleet requirements; including but not limited to AOG(s), DMI(s), Scheduled Maintenance Events, Engineering Orders, etc.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Buyer
- Provide part status movement, alternative plans, and other material issues as required.
- Provide inventory recommendations to the Material Planning team.
- This is accomplished by working within the TRAX database and having a working knowledge of Illustrated Parts Catalog, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Engineering Orders to ensure components ordered meet maintenance requirements.
- In-depth understanding of ERP systems such as TRAX.
- Knowledgeable in submitting and tracking purchase orders to approved suppliers.
- Broad understanding of current contracts and how they apply to specific manufacturer parts.
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, and shipping notices.
- Evaluate vendor’s prices, quality, service, and customer support availability, reliability, and selection.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong sense of financial responsibility.
- Associate Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field with 1-2 years technical purchasing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license, good driving record, etc.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time