Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Texas, Check out this Aviation Warehouse Associate Job vacancy in Texas. The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Aviation Warehouse Associate
- Perform shipping, receiving, and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Maintain up-to-date shelf life in every stockroom.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments.)
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School or GED certification
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : DFW Airport, Texas Job Type : Full-Time