Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Specialist Materials Job vacancy in New York. The Material Specialist maintains the warehouse and stores stock with the Aircraft Maintenance Department in all Materiel Operations to ensure an adequate supply of materials.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist Materials
- Perform data entry into the computer inventory system to include locating, issuing, receiving, and shipping of materials.
- Monitor and update stock items, minimum and maximum stock levels, and coordinate stock level adjustments with Aircraft Maintenance, Purchasing, and/or other departments within the Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Load aircraft tires, brakes, and related aircraft parts and materials.
- Perform inventory audits, inspections, and reconciliations of materials based on direction from leadership.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Successfully pass the Materials and General Maintenance Manual (GMM) training courses
- Successfully pass Hazmat Awareness course
- Depending on the location you may be required to pass an International Air Transport Association (IATA) or Department of Transportation (DOT) approved Hazardous Materiel Training Course and maintain recurrent training of the course
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Available for overnight travel (50%)
- Valid travel documents with the ability to travel in and out of the United States
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : New York, NY, USA Job Type : Full-Time