Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries, and resolving complaints and problems.
- A high school diploma or equivalency is required.
- Able to read documents, follow instructions, and learn and understand ticketing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft.
- College coursework or degree would be an asset.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements to work on international flights.
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the job.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance by the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and Labor Agreement.
- Must possess good written and oral skills.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment.