Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Philadelphia, this National Account Manager Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you.
Dedicated to representing the Southwest Airlines Brand to large corporations, establishing a trusted advisor relationship through understanding the corporation’s travel objectives and challenges, and driving consideration through levering Southwest’s business travel products, programs, and services.
Anyone who fulfills the Below Requirements can Apply for this Position
- Must be able to develop an overall understanding and ability to leverage selling techniques, behaviors, and approaches within the Sales Call to develop and implement strategic plans to measurably increase presence and influence decision-making in the account, elevate competitive position, create leveraged client results, and generate profitable revenue
- Ability to work on cross-functional Commercial Teams (Revenue Management, Network Planning, Marketing) to execute agreements and socialize new business opportunities for Southwest.
- Must demonstrate the ability to analyze data to identify value-creating opportunities to meet sales objectives and department goals.
- Has the ability to clearly understand the Customer/buyer role, responsibilities, and success metrics and the intermediaries (channels, TMC, technologies) involved in the travel buying process and leverage insights to influence the buyer’s decision.
- Ability to establish Customer relationships across the enterprise, from C-Level to business travelers.
- Efficient facilitation of cross-functional and within team/organization meetings
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 Years Present and/or past success in selling to large corporations (with an emphasis on F1000 and top privately held) and/or equivalent airline/travel/hospitality marketing/sales experience.
- History of top performance, exceeding sales targets, and success in increasing market share and product utilization through effective sales or marketing strategies and account management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time during industry trade shows and executive presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be self-directed and resourceful to accomplish all position responsibilities with minimal direction, including the ability to work from a home-based office.
- Ability to effectively build an annual territory plan that identifies the revenue opportunity to achieve goals and manages the plan to ensure time, resources, and budget are best utilized to meet or exceed goals.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prospect corporate clients, within and outside the Southwest Airlines network to establish new, compliant agreements.
- Ability to work in a Team Selling environment by leveraging Sales Analytics, Inside Sales Partners, Sales Operations, and Leadership.
- Assumes Leadership role for the Team’s projects/scope of work and drives the Team to delivery of said goals
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in group/industry events with a proven track record of networking.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think strategically and identify and communicate industry trends, with proposed recommendations and/or solutions.
- Will be required to understand the overall performance of the sales portfolio by securing new agreements with accounts while ensuring the that majority of the existing agreements are compliant with the commercial terms.
- Must be able to confidently present before the public and C-level executives, including but not limited to formal sales presentations and negotiations.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills. Must be able to handle multiple situations simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally both in writing and verbally via telephone and in person.