Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Oklahoma City, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Oklahoma City. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries, and resolving complaints and problems.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations, and resolving related complaints and problems
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner. Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers, and coupons as forms of payment for tickets. Computes charges, makes changes, and balances daily transactions. Is responsible for overage or shortage
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by attending to their needs
- Duties may vary due to the size and organization of the station
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed in this description.
- Checks in baggage and Cargo. Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed. Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner
- Deals with mishandled Customers as a result of oversales delayed or canceled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged luggage. Resolves such problems quickly and within guidelines established by the Company
- Writes irregularity and complaint reports as required
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or Station Manager
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.