Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Lihue, Check out this Supervisor Job vacancy in Lihue. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor
- Ensure all equipment including GSE is maintained and available for operation.
- Oversee day-to-day airport operations to create a safe, secure, and legally compliant service-conscious environment. Meet or exceed performance goals through effective decision-making, monitor and assign gate control for flights, assign and track Agents for training compliance
- Maintain a safe working environment and institute programs designated to help reduce accidents and injuries
- Coordinate actively with all Departments to maintain the Station’s on-time performance, Report status updates to leaders and employees consistently
- Drive performance processes by forecasting operational situations that may impact the operation, monitoring and achieving results against key metrics, and holding responsible parties accountable for results, Review and ensure accurate delay coding
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of applicable Collective Bargaining Agreements and their applications
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing Customer and personal services including Customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of Customer satisfaction
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Lihue, Hawaii, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time