Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy might be a perfect fit for you. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries, and resolving complaints and problems.
Brief Description For Customer Service Agent
- Deals with mishandled Customers as a result of oversales delayed or canceled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged luggage. Resolves such problems quickly and within guidelines established by the Company
- Provides current and accurate fare, schedule, reservations, and flight arrival/departure information and answers all general inquiries from Customers and other visitors to the airport terminal
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner. Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers, and coupons as forms of payment for tickets. Computes charges, makes changes,s, and balances daily transactions. Is responsible for overage or shortage
- Duties may vary due to the size and organization of the station
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed in this description.
- Completes forms and reports as required by the company
- Writes irregularity and complaint reports as required
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or Station Manager
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
Anyone who fulfills the Below Requirements can Apply for this Position
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the job
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space
- Must possess good written and oral skills
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work on international flights
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 70 pounds regularly and repetitively lift and/or move weights of 40 to 50 pounds onto raised surfaces.
- Able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ticketing procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Must present a well-groomed appearance by the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and Labor Agreement
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand frequently and for extended periods.
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms.