Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this SMS Partner Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an SMS Partner
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- Communicates all aspects of the Safety Management System both verbally and in writing to all levels of Leadership / Employees.
- Develops/manages system assessment processes and associated reporting systems/databases applicable to SWA System Assessment Processes.
- Performs cross-functional system assessments and helps ensure corrective actions are implemented or safety risk management is conducted when required.
- Designs plans and coordinates with all SWA Departments the details of safety management systems in compliance with regulatory requirements and industry guidelines.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Produces reports and provides briefings regarding Safety Assurance and the Safety Management System.
- Coordinator for Safety Management System Training
- Mentor SMS Associate Business Partners and other employees on SMS principles
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- Assists the SMS Manager as needed in representing SWA on industry committees, councils, boards and at related conferences/symposiums, including (as needed) ATA, IATA
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time