Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bellingham, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Bellingham. Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries, and resolving complaints and problems.
- A high school diploma or equivalency is required.
- College coursework or degree would be an asset.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements to work on international flights.
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work for international flights.
- Must be able to lift and/ or move items up to 70 pounds regularly and repetitively lift and/or move weights of 40 to 50 pounds onto raised surfaces
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone, face to face, and on public address systems.
- Must possess good written and oral skills.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment.
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance by the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and Labor Agreement.
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space.